Forum Home > Smartphones > Preorder of the Doogee S60

Preorder of the Doogee S60

• Views:8394
  • Replies:6

DOOGEE S60 IP68 Waterproof NFC 6GB RAM+64GB ROM

21MP Camera 5580mAh Tri-proof Helio P25 Octacore 2.5GHz Android 7.0 GPS OTG HiFi 12V2A Fast Charge Fingerprint Support Qi Wireless Charging NFC

US$ 299.99

(12 Views)

• vladi.zar606

• Replies:

• Credits:

vladi.zar606 junior member

• Replies: 0
  • Credits: 2

Preorder of the Doogee S60

• Posted 6 years ago
  • Views:8394
  • Replies:6

Posted 6 years ago 2017-10-08#1

Hi guys , its already a month ago when i preordered the phone and its still in process.

There are already two preorders ends and two times there was a date when the phone will be shipped and its still processing.

I already wrote a mail to tomtop to ask when i get my product and they dont give an answer and ignor it.

I would really appreciate to get some informations from the tomtop support cause i want my product i bought and it would be nice to get some help and see that they not describe themselves as a serious dealer for nothing ! 

share to:

• Brave

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Brave Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 46
  • Credits: 275
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-10-09#1

Hi, vladi.zar606. Do you know our forum rules? please respect rules, don't talk about your order problem here. please tell this to help center. by the way, please describe your problem briefly and send order number, e-mail to them! Thanks.  status is processing represents our warehouse have no stock  temporarily. Sorry, buddy.

share to:

Subject:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals