Detroits junior member

• Replies: 0
  • Credits: 5

Visuo wifi problem

• Posted 6 years ago
  • Views:8338
  • Replies:2

Posted 6 years ago 2017-12-09#1

My visuo XS809HW can't connect to wifi. I change with another HP but still not connect. I try everything but still nothing happen. PLEASE help me to solved this problem..thank you.

share to:

• Tomtop Official

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Tomtop Official Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 646
  • Credits: 4973
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-12-11#1

Quote :Posted a day ago

My visuo XS809HW can't connect to wifi. I change with another HP but still not connect. I try everything but still nothing happen. PLEASE help me to solved this problem..thank you.

Hicould you  please send the link of the product or the specific name of the product, so we can  help you to check it. 

Best wishes to you.

share to:

• Pete

• Replies:

• Credits:

Pete junior member

• Replies: 1
  • Credits: 12
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2018-03-10#2

To use your phone to fly the drone, download xsw ufo app,Turn on the visuo, then goto wifi setting onphone. on wifi list there should be the wifi signal from visuo, i think mine was  called (xsw ufo720p) select that and enable it. go to xsw ufo app and run/ play, you should now have another prompt saying stayconnected to this network select yes. you will know be able to fly using virtual sticks , or by tilting phone(not recomended), at this point you should have view through camera.all done. ps. you cannot bind the rc controller to the quad and then try to link with wifi to your phone, it doesnt work like that. its either phone or controller,

share to:

Subject:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals