Shivika Agarwal junior member

• Replies: 0
  • Credits: 20

Nomu S30

• Posted 6 years ago
  • Views:8319
  • Replies:1

Posted 6 years ago 2017-11-30#1

I like Nomu S30. it's pretty clear that the NOMU S30 touts its toughness as the primary selling point and, I'm happy to say that it seems to deliver on that front as far as my general testing was concerned. This might appeal to those who work in electronics-unfriendly conditions like construction, or in various other outdoor occupations. Outside of work scenarios, the phone can be suitable for those who may be somewhat accident prone with their gadgets, or are maybe looking for a secondary device to use at the beach or around the pool without fear of sand or liquid ruining the device.

share to:

• Tomtop Official

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Tomtop Official Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 646
  • Credits: 4973
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-12-01#1

Quote :Posted a day ago

I like Nomu S30. it's pretty clear that the NOMU S30 touts its toughness as the primary selling point and, I'm happy to say that it seems to deliver on that front as far as my general testing was concerned. This might appeal to those who work in electronics-unfriendly conditions like construction, or in various other outdoor occupations. Outside of work scenarios, the phone can be suitable for those who may be somewhat accident prone with their gadgets, or are maybe looking for a secondary device to use at the beach or around the pool without fear of sand or liquid ruining the device.

Thanks for your recognition for our product. 

If you want to know more information about  the deals and coupon of other product. 

You can click here: https://forum.tomtop.com/deals-f4/

share to:

Subject:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals