Jordi López junior member

• Replies: 0
  • Credits: 2

Xiaomi Mi A1 Not Recieved Yet

• Posted 6 years ago
  • Views:8400
  • Replies:4

Posted 6 years ago 2017-09-28#1

Hi, I made a payment for the Xiaomi Mi A1 on September the 16th. (order number. AP17I16J2120-LKJZYZ) 

It was supposed to be sent early this week, but it's status is still "on process".

Please, can you be more specific? I want to know when I'm recieving it. And, of course, make another choice if it has to take so long for my interests.

Thanks.

share to:

• Meagan

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Meagan Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 12179
  • Credits: 24918
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-09-29#1

Quote : Posted 13 hours ago by Jordi López

Hi, I made a payment for the Xiaomi Mi A1 on September the 16th. (order number. AP17I16J2120-LKJZYZ) 

It was supposed to be sent early this week, but it's status is still "on process".

Please, can you be more specific? I want to know when I'm recieving it. And, of course, make another choice if it has to take so long for my interests.

Thanks.

Dear Customer

Thanks for you contacting us and so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I’ve checked your order, sorry to inform you that your item is delayed as it’s hot seller and in large demand now. While our supplier are working day and night to produce. Would you please keep patience and wait 4-7 working days ? Once it’s ready for shipment, we will ship it in the first priority. Thanks for your understanding and patience a lot. Have a bless day.

share to:

Subject:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals