Fiona junior member

• Replies: 20
  • Credits: 72

The correct price

• Posted 6 years ago
  • Views:8362
  • Replies:1

Posted 6 years ago 2017-11-13#1

The Facebook flash sale stated $23 for the IP camera with free shipping. But go to the order page and it is listed at a $2 higher price and when I tried to check out through Paypal the transaction would never go through. I'd like to purchase but don't like the bait and switch pricing and also if your system  won't sync up with to make payment, how do I purchase it at the correct advertised price and do so if I can't pay for and complete the order.

SKU:S435-EU

share to:

• Meagan

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Meagan Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 12179
  • Credits: 24918
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-11-13#1

Quote :Posted 37 minutes ago

The Facebook flash sale stated $23 for the IP camera with free shipping. But go to the order page and it is listed at a $2 higher price and when I tried to check out through Paypal the transaction would never go through. I'd like to purchase but don't like the bait and switch pricing and also if your system  won't sync up with to make payment, how do I purchase it at the correct advertised price and do so if I can't pay for and complete the order.

SKU:S435-EU

Dear Customer, Sorry for this inconvenience caused to you. I've confirmed with related colleague,this product was on sale with the price of 22.99 before, and now its supplier raised  the price this month, so the price is 25.99 now , this is also the activity price.  after Dec., it will come back to 32.99. Hope you can understand. If you have any other problems or need assistance, please send email to support@tomtop.com. Thanks a lot.

share to:

Subject:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals