• collins.madiba

• Replies:

• Credits:

collins.madiba junior member

• Replies: 1
  • Credits: 5
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-11-29#11

Hi, I bought a gps car radio which I installed in my car and worked for only 2 days after that it just stopped working. I contacted Tomtop to claim the warrantee but they are not willing to  pay 100% repair amount as they suggested that I must send it to be repaired locally. This is not according to their promise of 365 days repair warrantee. they are taking too long to respond to my emails and now I am sitting with radio that I paid for but does not work. 

share to:

• Tomtop Official

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Tomtop Official Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 646
  • Credits: 4973
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-11-30#12

Quote :Posted 2 days ago

Hi, i bought a doogee s60 and the NFC doesnt work. The terminal shuts down often. The launcher is slow.

I need technical assistance.

Thanks

Hello,dear friend. you can take a video or photos about the problem of the product and send an email to support@tomtop.com for a help.in the email you need to tell us what's wrong with the problem and don't forget to provide us the link of the video. thanks a lot. 

share to:

• Tomtop Official

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Tomtop Official Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 646
  • Credits: 4973
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-11-30#13

Quote :Posted 14 hours ago

Hi, I bought a gps car radio which I installed in my car and worked for only 2 days after that it just stopped working. I contacted Tomtop to claim the warrantee but they are not willing to  pay 100% repair amount as they suggested that I must send it to be repaired locally. This is not according to their promise of 365 days repair warrantee. they are taking too long to respond to my emails and now I am sitting with radio that I paid for but does not work. 

Hello,dear friend. 

You can take a video or photos about the problem of the product and send an email to support@tomtop.com for a help.in the email you need to tell us what's wrong with the problem and don't forget to provide us the link of the video.

Thanks a lot. 

share to:

Subject:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals