Forum Home > Sports & Outdoor > The the best thing i have ever ordered from the internet and even from a chinese website!

The the best thing i have ever ordered from the internet and even from a chinese website!

• Views:8373
  • Replies:1

XIAOMI M365 Folding Two Wheels Electric Scooter For Official latest version V1.3

IP54 / 12.5kg / Ultra-light / 30km Long Life / Intelligent BMS Double Brake System / 25 km/h Max. Load / 100kg / We will pay the custom tariff fee when shipped to FR, DE, UK, ES, IT, Belgium, Czech Republic,Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Austria, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Croatia, Ireland.

US$ 863.77

(22 Views)

• Geo's

• Replies:

• Credits:

Geo's junior member

• Replies: 0
  • Credits: 10

The the best thing i have ever ordered from the internet and even from a chinese website!

• Posted 6 years ago
  • Views:8373
  • Replies:1

Posted 6 years ago 2017-11-02#1

When i ordered this scooter first, i had some worries that i will not receive it or it will arrive damaged.

or it will take two months with problems with tomtop site.

BUT! every thing went more than cool and fast.. only 27 days to germany from placing the order ( 22 days from being dispatched )

*They are really taking of the product and everything working like it should be.

*The tracking number didn't work since the package was in Europe (which took maybe 22 days without knowing where is my scooter) and after that i saw it when the package arrived to UPS and within 3 days it was in my home

Cons:

There is only one problem, there is empty space in the place you bend and lock the scooter. so i have to put like paper or something skinny just to make it solid without shaking.

there is screw in between but it is fixed in a way i couldn't understand how to adjust it.

share to:

• Tomtop Official

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Tomtop Official Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 646
  • Credits: 4973
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-11-03#1

Quote :Posted 11 hours ago

When i ordered this scooter first, i had some worries that i will not receive it or it will arrive damaged.

or it will take two months with problems with tomtop site.

BUT! every thing went more than cool and fast.. only 27 days to germany from placing the order ( 22 days from being dispatched )

*They are really taking of the product and everything working like it should be.

*The tracking number didn't work since the package was in Europe (which took maybe 22 days without knowing where is my scooter) and after that i saw it when the package arrived to UPS and within 3 days it was in my home

Cons:

There is only one problem, there is empty space in the place you bend and lock the scooter. so i have to put like paper or something skinny just to make it solid without shaking.

there is screw in between but it is fixed in a way i couldn't understand how to adjust it.

Please refer to this position of the picture, you can buckle it up , then turn around and buckle. If there are still shaking problems, please check if the screw is loose or not.

share to:

Subject:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals