Forum Home > Help Center > I'm really surprised by this android phone.

I'm really surprised by this android phone.

• Views:8356
  • Replies:1
  • captainFox

• Replies:

• Credits:

captainFox junior member

• Replies: 13
  • Credits: 54

I'm really surprised by this android phone.

• Posted 6 years ago
  • Views:8356
  • Replies:1

Posted 6 years ago 2017-10-20#1

When I switch on, I was quickly conquered by the beautiful brightness of the screen and its undeniable quality, although it's not equal with Apple (but we are not in the same price range). The interface, as I said is confusing for users of Android Stock (version without overlay), but it is nevertheless pleasant and fluid. During all my use of the phone, I had no slowdown, despite the installation of many applications. The processor and the 2GB of RAM are no strangers to this good performance. The battery would stand a whole day for me though I have a constant use throughout the day, especially for emails and other social networks. In conclusion, this phone is good if you want to have a android try. :)

share to:

• Meagan

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Meagan Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 12140
  • Credits: 24840
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-10-20#1

Quote :Posted 11 minutes ago

When I switch on, I was quickly conquered by the beautiful brightness of the screen and its undeniable quality, although it's not equal with Apple (but we are not in the same price range). The interface, as I said is confusing for users of Android Stock (version without overlay), but it is nevertheless pleasant and fluid. During all my use of the phone, I had no slowdown, despite the installation of many applications. The processor and the 2GB of RAM are no strangers to this good performance. The battery would stand a whole day for me though I have a constant use throughout the day, especially for emails and other social networks. In conclusion, this phone is good if you want to have a android try. :)

Hello, Your satisfactory is our pursuit. We're looking forward your next visit. Have a bless day.

share to:

Subject:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals