Forum Home > Car Accessories > Change language in the Navigation part menu.

Change language in the Navigation part menu.

• Views:8380
  • Replies:1

7inch 1080P HD Touch Screen Portable GPS Navigator with Back Support +Free Map

KKmoon 7" HD Touch Screen Portable GPS Navigator 128MB RAM 4GB ROM FM MP3 Video Play Car Entertainment System with Back Support +Free Map

US$ 73.89

(161 Views)

• fusivel11

• Replies:

• Credits:

fusivel11 junior member

• Replies: 0
  • Credits: 10

Change language in the Navigation part menu.

• Posted 6 years ago
  • Views:8380
  • Replies:1

Posted 6 years ago 2017-10-24#1

I received the article, it partially surpassed my expectations. But I have a difficulty that I do not know if it will be because of my mistake, I can not change the language and the language in the navigation menu, I ask is it possible to give me some help ?, because I needed to put it in Portuguese. Thank you very much.

share to:

• Tomtop Official

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Tomtop Official Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 646
  • Credits: 4973
  • Posted 6 years ago

Posted 6 years ago 2017-10-31#1

Quote :Posted 6 days ago

I received the article, it partially surpassed my expectations. But I have a difficulty that I do not know if it will be because of my mistake, I can not change the language and the language in the navigation menu, I ask is it possible to give me some help ?, because I needed to put it in Portuguese. Thank you very much.

Sorry to reply you late, you can click the following link, and the language is in Portuguese.

https://www.tomtop.com/pt/p-k3156-3.html?aid=fxj101

When you enter the  main page of Tomtop  , there is the  conversion language button above the search box button.  Hope to help you!

share to:

Subject:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals