Forum Home > Discussion & Sharing > Horrendous customer service. And, do you really don't ship to Zacatecas only, but you do to EVERYWHERE else in México? What's the reason?

Horrendous customer service. And, do you really don't ship to Zacatecas only, but you do to EVERYWHERE else in México? What's the reason?

• Views:7997
  • Replies:3
  • dirdmiqentadcorreoe

• Replies:

• Credits:

dirdmiqentadcorreoe junior member

• Replies: 1
  • Credits: 7

Horrendous customer service. And, do you really don't ship to Zacatecas only, but you do to EVERYWHERE else in México? What's the reason?

• Posted 5 years ago
  • Views:7997
  • Replies:3

Posted 5 years ago 2018-11-27#1

Hello, could you PLEASE confirm to me that you ship to EVERYWHERE in México BUT Zacatecas, and give me a logical reason of why? I tried to purchase something but I couldn't go beyond entering my shipping address because instead of a field for one to type their state, after selecting the country it gives you a drop down menu list of the states to select, ALL of México states are listed BUT Zacatecas. So I contacted you through your online chat, thinking it might most likely be an error with the website, that whoever did that part of it missed to include Zacatecas on the list of México's states. First I had to wait a looong time in order to receive "support", I tried to explain the issue a million times and whoever was attending me responded to me as if he/she wasn't understanding, so I got pissed, was I wrong? you had me waiting a very long time just to receive that treatment?, apparently the agent I was chatting with did have understood me, he/she was just acting dumb it seemed, don't understand why, or why couldn't he/she just have responded to me according to what I was telling her/him? He/she assured me there was no error whatsoever with the site, without even trying to check if I could be right, and concluded that Tomtop does not ship to Zacatecas. I couldn't believe it, because it makes no sense at all, and cuestioned her/him about it, trying to get some sense into her/him, he/she just continued with his/her thinking now replying rude and disrespectful, as if he/she was superior to me or something, great customer service... It's ILOGICAL that you ship to EVERYWHERE in my country but one place just because; why? why can you ship to all over México but Zacatecas?? why?? Explain it to me, what is it that makes Zacatecas SO UNREACHABLE TO YOU!, IT MAKES NO SENSE, that's not it. Maybe now you could please check into that, to see if it's an error that Zacatecas was left out of the list of México's states. Too bad I couldn't know who I was chatting with, so you could reprehend her/him for his/her beahaviour towards a customer, I mean it's like you don't want to sell are you kidding me?, he/she ended up disconnecting me from the chat! that's some great customer service right there! that person shouldn't be in customer service, that's not how to treat your customers.

share to:

• Tomtop Official

• Tomtop Rep
  • Replies:

• Credits:

Tomtop Official Tomtop Rep

• Replies: 646
  • Credits: 4973
  • Posted 5 years ago

Posted 5 years ago 2018-11-30#1

hello,sir,so sorry for the issues.thanks for your feedback in time.we already fix the problem.you can have a try now.Wish you a happy shopping.

share to:

• dirdmiqentadcorreoe

• Replies:

• Credits:

dirdmiqentadcorreoe junior member

• Credits: 7
  • Posted 5 years ago

Posted 5 years ago 2018-12-02#2

Thank you. Yeah, I just checked and now Zacatecas does appear in the list of México states. If the agent that mistreated me because of this and assured me I was wrong reads this, well now you see I was right and you were wrong.

share to:

• morrocoy222

• Replies:

• Credits:

morrocoy222 junior member

• Credits: 2
  • Posted 5 years ago

Posted 5 years ago 2019-01-10#3

I purchased a phone ( Umidigi a3 pro) and it was delivered in perfect shape. I am very satisfied with my Tomtop experience would buy from them again.

share to:

Subject:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals