Главная форума > Discussion & Sharing > Verification Code Error every time when I want to submit a question! (about the CE Marking)

Verification Code Error every time when I want to submit a question! (about the CE Marking)

• Просмотры:7759
  • Ответы:1
  • tomtop.com

• Ответы:

• Посты:

• Credits:

tomtop.com junior member

• Ответы: 0
  • Посты: 1
  • Credits: 5

Verification Code Error every time when I want to submit a question! (about the CE Marking)

• Posted 4 years ago
  • Просмотры:7759
  • Ответы:1

Posted 4 years ago 2019-07-21#1

I found a product I want, but first wanted to ask if it was CE Approved and carries the CE Marking. (See below)

I cannot buy your item if I don't know if it is CE-Approved and carries the CE Marking. Customs will not let it trough into the European Union if it does not carry this label and the item will be confiscated and destoyed.

So I click on 'Ask A Question' and write my info and the question, but when I want to Submit it, I ALWAYS get a 'Verification Code Error', although I've inputted the right code every time.

Is this a way to block all questions asked by your customers?

verification code error every time

CE markingis a certificationmarkthat indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA). TheCE markingis also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.

CE-Label

• Tomtop Official

• Tomtop Rep
  • Ответы:

• Посты:

• Credits:

Tomtop Official Tomtop Rep

• Ответы: 646
  • Посты: 496
  • Credits: 4973
  • Posted 4 years ago

Posted 4 years ago 2019-07-24#1

Thanks for your feedback, dear.

It seems that there is a bug with the web, we will fix it ASAP.

Have a nice day.

Тема:

Download our cool FREE App!

Enjoy App-EXCLUSIVE Deals